(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are delivered in one go;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately; In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must You inform us (Allude GmbH Daglfingerstrasse 67 81929 Munich, email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but it is not mandatory. To meet the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of your exercise of the right of revocation before the revocation period has expired
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded; for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery; for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been mixed with other goods after delivery; for delivery audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
download pdf EN
download pdf EN